EU China Cooperation Council（Abbreviation：ECCC）is an executive institution, which aims at promoting political, cultural, educational, economic and other comprehensive strategic cooperative developments between EU headquarters also some European countries and China, it is a nonprofit organization. Its major obligation is in charge of communion and cooperation of economic, cultural and educational fields between Europe and China, it is committed to become a diplomatic bridge and an important exchange and cooperation platform of government, people, enterprise and social groups in EU headquarters and European countries with China.
1. To assist the main functional departments of the EU headquarters and the relevant departments of the government of China to communicate effectively, to coordinate the establishment of Europe and China government exchange mechanism, to build a cooperation platform , to carry out friendly exchanges among people and cooperation between Europe and China, to organize mutual delegation visits, to hold memorial ceremonies, to propose and host seminars, conferences, forums and other communication activities, to enhance mutual understanding among people in Europe and China, to establish trust, and to develop friendship.
2. To assist promotions in China of European countries，to introduce European high quality education, cultural and creative industries, the latest technology and industrial technology, international production cooperation, and “Belt and Road Initiative” project development, and to help European companies to enter the Chinese market.
3. To assist Chinese enterprises to enter the European market, and provide professional law, policy and business information help.
4. To establish contact with relevant government departments in Europe and European embassies in China, business organizations, trade associations, chambers of commerce and related enterprises, and to timely provide the latest information and advisory services of trade, investment and economic and technical cooperation for enterprises in Europe and China,
5. To promote pragmatic cooperation in politics, culture, education, economy, trade, science and technology, sports, health and tourism between China and the European countries, and create favorable conditions for mutual benefit and cooperation development.